U-DFL Blog

Saturday, October 15, 2005

U-DFL Social Tonight!

Hey everyone. I hope to see you at the U-DFL social tonight. It's at the 1301 Apartments right at the near edge of Dinkytown. Here is the message from Secretary Noah Seligman, who is hosting the party:

Hey all, I live at 1301 University Ave SE (next to Annie's Parlor on the
corner of 14th and University. My cell phone is 608-215-9370 if you have
questions. When you get to the front door, dial #236 on the pad to the
left. I'll buzz you in. Walk passed the desk to the left and go to the
elevators and go to Floor 2. I live in #226. See you Saturday night after
Wisconsin keeps the Axe. Come by anytime probably around 9:00.

Noah Seligman
See you there!

--Max

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home