U-DFL Blog

Monday, January 30, 2006

State of the Union Party



I live at 1301 University Ave SE, Apartment #226. My cell is 608-215-9370 if you get lost.

1301 is the big apartment building between 13th and 14th ave. in Dinkytown, on the other side of the street, but near Roy Wilkens and Sanford.

When you get to the front entrance (on University) dial 236# on the keypad and I'll buzz you in. If you don't trust my memory, look up my name NOAH SELIGMAN on the panel and check the number.

Speech starts at 8:00, and as Max suggested feel free to stop by before then, so you can fill out your ballot for the competition. For the record, the judging starts when Bush begins his speech. So pre-podium smirks, or 9-11 shout outs don't count.

See you tomorrow,

-Noah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home