U-DFL Blog

Monday, February 13, 2006

T-shirts

While we have not quite gotten on the t-shirt game yet, there are a number of great political t-shirts out there. I am compiling a list of the best I've seen and I will do a special post on Saturday with pictures of the best political t-shirts. If you see any on the internet, or if you have any pictures on your computer, e-mail the link or photo to me or post it in the comments section. I'll combine my list with whatever is submitted and we'll have a big fun post on Saturday.

To clarify a bit, this has nothing to do with our t-shirt order. It's just a fun little game we're doing.

Also, I've added a new feature over to the right-hand sidebar. Towards the bottom are blogs written by members of the U-DFL. So far there are only two that I know about, so if you have one and want it posted to increase traffic, let me know!

Finally, sorry about the lack of audio post yesterday. I'll try to get to one soon.

--Max

1 Comments:

  • At 2/13/2006 12:19:00 PM , Blogger U-DFL said...

    Democrats speak because they have something to say, Republicans speak because they have to say something.

    Think Blue Nov. 7th (or whenever election day is)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home