U-DFL Blog

Friday, May 05, 2006

INTERN OPPORTUNITY

DFL Endorsed Candidate Mike Starr Senate District 48
Is looking for self motivated political Interns who support DFL policies and
values.

I believe in the Grassroots level of campaigning and we have to work hard to
help people to understand we are the Party for the People. Interns who like to get
out andsee the country is important. Dist 48 is both rural and urban. The District
covers the cities of Anoka, Ramsey, Elk River, Burns Township, Oak Grove, Bethel and East Bethel.

I am looking for interns who can help on getting volunteers for parades
and door knocking. If you do not have interpersonal skills to deal with the public
while door knocking or working with me in my booth during the Anoka County Fair, do
not apply. Hours of work can be worked around your work schedule. I would like
a least 20 - 25 hours per week. I will help to pay some of your car gas bill
during your internship and you will not go hungry on my campaign.

I would like interns who can start work June 1st and work through the time school starts in Aug. Or if you can up until the 1st week in November working weekends with me door knocking. Please check out my web site at www.votemikestarr.com to get a better idea of who I am. Please send me a cover page letter on who you are at
mmmsstarr@comcast.net Political campaigns can be hard, intense, fun and
rewarding. Having a sense of humor helps out. Thanks for taking the challenge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home