U-DFL Blog

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Convention Report

This is David Liebow and I'm here at the Mayo Civic Center in Rochester as we're preparing for the opening of the DFL covention tomorrow. I've been here since this morning but I haven't seen much of what's going on because I've been here in the Lourey campaign's war room (Riverview Suite A, stop on by) helping to get them ready. Staff and materials are slowly starting to arrive for us, though other campaigns seem to be a little ahead. The Christian Sande and Steve Kelley campaigns in particular seem to have a lot of people and a ton of signs, etc. down here so far. This morning I've already seen DFL Party chair Brian Melendez who stopped in and said hi, and UDFL member and CDM secretary Sean Olson walking around.

I'm planning on blogging here starting today and going through the close of the convention on Sunday. I'm not sure, but I hope I can get power and internet access on the floor, and if I can I'll try to blog the convention as it's happening. If at all possible, I'll try to talk to some of the big names around here and report back to everyone. Keep clicking here today and during the weekend for updates. I'm going to start walking around and say hello to all of the campaigns.

- David Liebow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home