U-DFL Blog

Friday, July 14, 2006

The Al Gore Collection

Al Gore has conquered Hollywood and the publishing world with his hit film and book An Inconvenient Truth, now the former Vice President is set to be on top of the fashion world. Designer Marc Jacobs has created a new Al Gore fashion line, which includes t-shirts, tote bags, and trucker hats. These items are available at all Marc Jacobs retail stores, and apparently have become very popular.

Gore is still out promoting his book and film. Last month I caught this interesting interview on Charlie Rose---check it out.

1 Comments:

  • At 7/15/2006 05:46:00 AM , Blogger Reel Fanatic said...

    I don't think I could ever wear that shirt, but the sentiment is dead right .. Mr. Gore's movie has somehow managed to make its way to my little corner of the world this week . I'm going to see it today and really looking forward to it

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home