U-DFL Blog

Monday, January 22, 2007

State of the Union




Hey U-DFLers, the SOTU is tomorrow, which means an insufferable hour of buzzwords, lies, and spin from our Escalator-in-Chief.

I will be playing this game to cope.

If you're legal, I invite you to join... My house is at 1046 14th ave SE, just north of Van Cleve Park. (Map) My number is 636 795 7893.

If all goes according to plan, we'll be completely tanked before the democratic response.

I know many of you are already pumped... BUT, if any of you need a little help, here is a fascinating visual history of the evolution of the SOTU's content (The more often the word is mentioned, the bigger it is and so forth) :

http://chir.ag/phernalia/preztags/

-Aaron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home